We work together to develop together.
Our team consist of a mixture of ages and abilities from different backgrounds. We work with counsellors, boxers, young people and professionals with the same goal in mind… to help others! Read the bios below to learn more about the team.
Founder & Director
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Children and Young People’s Social Care
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Children and Young People’s Workforce (QCF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (QCF)
- Level 2 England Boxing Coach
- GB Boxing Awards Boxing Tutor
- Certified Life Coach and NLP Practitioner
Non Executive Director
Terry has 34 years’ experience in Business as a Principle Partner of J.Rothchild’s, commercial and residential property development and as a ‘multiple’ company CEO or business consultant in the hospitality, communications and property sectors.
This experience inspired him, and his wife Amy, to create The Substantia Group which delivers expert property and opportunity acquisition, business consultancy, design & build planning advice and communication services across the UK.
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
• Qualified Youth Worker
• Qualified Teaching Assistant
• 10+ Years Experience Working in Schools
Young Boxing Tutor
• 3+ Years Training
• Qualified Boxing Tutor
• Bronze Boxing Awards
• Standard Boxing Awards
• Preliminary Boxing Awards